I got a routine already.
Morning gym, afternoon study/work then evening running/shadow (boxing).
I think i've overdone it already... These few days when i'm training I can feel that I am really losing control of myself. I will suddenly break free of my physical constraints and get sudden surges of strength. In these moments its like I'm aware of what's happening but I'm not in control of my movements. Like my body is taking over on its own and moves on its own. Its only for a short moment tho, and then I regain control and lose that surge of power.
It feels good. I had it once before in secondary school but now it happens more often when I'm training. I call it, the spark of insanity! I can't wait to unleash it when I'm properly in the ring. I wonder if all fighters have this in them. I wonder how much damage I can give.
Don't worry, I'm not going craaaaazy. Sports is taking over but it won't consume me.
Yeah like the song says, "Yes, I've got whirlwinds inside of my head!"
(0) So Waddaya Think!
8:15:00 AM